Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Exeter AREA Jr. High School History & Memories


Now in print and available for sale! 136 pages, illustrated history of "30 years of living and learning on Linden Street" Exeter, NH 1967-1998.

"As a little kid, I always thought that the green thing in front of the school was a water slide. I couldn't wait to go to EAJHS and have a water slide in front of my school!" - Jocelyn Collier

"The fond memories I have of EAJHS will never fade... from acting in Julius Caesar (badly), to suffering my first crush (unrequited), to enduring my first and only detention (deserved.) I will remain forever grateful to the teachers and staff there for their early guidance, for their encouragement, and for their 'reality checks' along the way." - Dan Brown

$15 each, +$5 shipping.
All profits go to The EAJHS Fund.
Make checks payable to "Squamscott Community Commons" and mail to Jeff Hillier, 3 Glendale Road, North Hampton, NH 03862. Questions? 603-964-5074 or j.hillier3@comcast.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member: